Do you know the same day Taj Mahal tour from Hyderabad is no more a dream now? All you need to do is consult Nikita Holidays for your travel plans about Hyderabad to Agra Tour Package – We offer same day taj mahal trip from Hyderabad at unbeatable price. One day taj mahal trip from Hyderabad gives you a wonderful experience.
Highlights of Taj Mahal Trip from Hyderabad
- Private day trip to Agra from Hyderabad.
- Opportunity to see the 2 world heritage sites Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Private English speaking local tour guide for Sightseeing.
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at best AC restaurant in Agra.
Itinerary: Same Day Taj Mahal Trip from Hyderabad
Pickup at 3:30am from your Hotel or Anywhere in Hyderabad and Transfer to Hyderabad Airport Flight to Delhi and Flight depart at 5:30am approx for Delhi.
Arrive at 8am Delhi Airport and your 3 hrs drive to Agra via Yamuna Express Highway.
Reach Agra and we visit – Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world’s best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife – Queen Mumtaz Mahal. (Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday)
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at the best Local Restaurant (at your own expense)
Second we visit Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
If Time permit we enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra’s major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
At the end of your Agra tour, you will be transferred back to Delhi airport to return flight back to Hyderabad.
Arrive in Hyderabad, you will be picked up from the airport and will be dropped back off to your hotel in Hyderabad at 9pm approx. End of your Same Day Taj Mahal Tour from Hyderabad with our good wishes.
What is Included in Taj Mahal Trip from Hyderabad?
- Return Flight Tickets (Hyderabad – Delhi – Hyderabad)
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing – By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
What is Excluded in Taj Mahal Trip from Hyderabad?
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
1 Traveler – USD 465
2 Travelers – USD 355 Per Person
3 Travelers – USD 340 Per Person
4 Travelers – USD 315 Per Person
5 Travelers – USD 305 Per Person
Note: This tour can be customized as per your choice. Contact us for 100% Tailor-made Day-Trip to Taj Mahal Agra from Hyderabad with Return Flight or check-out our Award Winning Taj Mahal tour packages & excursion day trips from New delhi.